Happy 45th Birthday Singapore

Happy 45th birthday Singapore! Yes, you are 45, I am 30, even I spend 10 years in Taipei, but I quite miss you every year on this big day.

I watched the TV program from Channel News Asia, it broadcasted Singapore national day 2010. Wow! So excellent show I have ever seen. How I do miss Singapore. It seems 9years I never watch the national ceremony programs. Now I could connect the website and watch it in oversea, it made me happy and excited.

Yeah, I admitted that I called my Singapore friends when I was watching this national TV show, I envied they was be fun in the Singapore city, Padang, Bugis or Sengkang. They looked like enjoying the time, how I could be there to have fun with them.

This year, I saw the scenery of Singapore’s night too beautiful from the TV. Maybe some of the highest building such as Marina Bay Sands and Singapore flyer and others make the Singapore River such a beautiful picture. Splendid, colorful, and spectacular! How I could take more picture on that time.

I hope that I can back to Singapore for developing my career at the rest of my life, this is my home, I miss my friends and my family. I would like to review my childhood in this island—Singapore.

留言

ExK寫道…
Happy 45th birthday, Singapore! Yes, you are 45, and I'm 30. Even after spending 10 years in Taipei, I still quite miss you on this big day every year.

I watched the live telecast of the national day celebration on Channel News Asia. Wow, it's the most spectacular show I've ever watched! How I miss Singapore. It has been 9 years since I last watched the national day celebration ceremony. Now that I can watch it on the internet from overseas, I feel happy and excited.

I called my friends in Singapore when I was watching the show. I envied that they were having fun in the city centre of Singapore, Padang, Bugis and Sengkang. They were enjoying themselves. How I wish I could be there to share the joy.

This year, I watched the beautiful scenery of Singapore on TV. Some of the tallest buildings in Singapore, such as the Marina Bay Sands and the Singapore Flyer, form a beautiful picture with the Singapore River. They are splendid, colorful and spectacular! How I wish I took more pictures of these places when I was there.

I hope that I can go back to Singapore to further my career for the rest of my life. This is my home, and I miss my friends and family there. I would like to reminisce about my childhood on this island - Singapore.
匿名表示…
thanks teacher,
you always correct my sentences' mistaken

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Skagen一個我很愛的手錶

我的小卡被我救活了

小布的香港探索之旅(Part 3)--香港夜景